Brighten & Oil Control. For Normal to Oily Skin
Regular use can brighten your skin tone and minimise wrinkles, blemishes, acne or inflammatory skin problems.
- Protects against cellular damage from exposure to everyday skin aggressors with an extra antioxidant boost of Vitamin E
- Nourishes and repairs the skin's natural barrier
- Deeply penetrates skin layers to rehydrate and condition skin against premature dryness with rice bran and jojoba oil
- Spreads easily to lubricate the skin, allowing gliding massage strokes and easy workability of the skin's surface
No silicones, no parabens, no synthetic fragrances - everything you want, nothing you don't.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed
Function as an emollient that traps moisture, keeping skin hydrated.
Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli)
Healing purpose that help stimulate new cell growth and calm inflamed skin.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Good skin moisturizer that smooths skin texture and calm skin irritation.
Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert)
Treatment of dry and sensitive skin, restoring skin suppleness and prevents moisture loss throughout the day.
Widely used in hair and skin products for its moisturising and emollient properties. Also a cleansing oil as it is non-comedogenic, dissolves sebum, and does not clog pores. Also naturally rich in Vitamin E.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Known to aid in skin healing process and contains enhanced SPF properties that reduces free radicals formation from UV rays exposure.
- Apply the body oil to your skin after a shower and allow it to thoroughly penetrate your skin for 5 minutes. Blot any excess oil with a dry towel before dressing.
Avoid spraying near or above furniture with plastics, finished wood, or painted surfaces. If that occurs, clean the surface with tissue immediately. External use only.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Ecocert), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Plant), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citrus Sinesis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
(Ecocert) - Ecocert/Cosmos certified ingredient
* - Natural components of essential oil
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Cold-pressed Yuzu from Japan and cold-pressed Grapefruit from Israel
Bottle material compatible and safe to use with high load of essential oil