All HYSSES candles are made of beeswax, which is naturally non-toxic and takes up to three times longer to burn than paraffin wax. Only cotton wicks are used, translating into cleaner burn fumes than when using conventional wicks containing lead.
How to Use Beeswax Candle
Step 1: Remove glass cover from candle
Step 2: Carefully light all candlewicks with a lighter. You may use a rattan stick to light the candlewicks
Step 3: Enjoy the scent
How to extinguish the flame?
Step 4: Ensure that the entire top wax layer have been melted into liquid before extinguishing the flame
Step 5: Extinguish the flame using the glass cover. do not blow the candle to extinguish the flame. This will create a lingering smoke smell.
What happens if the flame is extinguished before the wax is fully melted?
This will result in candle tunnelling where the melted wax creates a tunnel down the centre of the candle.