Cleansing is the first step to any good skin care routine. Ridding your face of dirt, oil and other unwanted debris accumulated throughout the day will allow the subsequent layer of skincare products to be able to penetrate into the skin properly. Furthermore, cleansing away the dirt and grime will prevent pores from getting clogged.
Get it right with our selection of facial cleansers that are gentle on the skin:Facial Wash Frankincense Patchouli
- Loaded with vitamins and nutrients to boost the skin’s metabolism and improve skin complexion.
- Fades scars and marks overtime.
- Strengthens skin’s immunity
- Good for skin cell regeneration
- Keeps the skin matte and shin-free
- Controls sebum production and prevent breakout
When it comes to facial regimen, exfoliation has often than not been turned a blind eye to. Did you know that exfoliation is one of the most important foundation to perfecting your skin? Besides unclogging pores from dirt, regular exfoliation would allow dull skin or blackheads to make way for the new skin beneath. It will also solve problems of flakiness and excessive sebum. However, do take note and be extra gentle around areas that are delicate such as the under-eye area.
Here are yet another 3 recommendations from us:Facial Scrub Deep Cleansing Frankincense Patchouli
- Encourages cell renewal for a brighter, improved complexion
- Revitalises tired and dull skin
- Improves blood circulation
- Kills bacteria and calm redness
- Repairs tired skin
- Promotes skin regeneration
Step 3: Tone
Toner removes any last trace of dirt and grime that stubbornly cling onto the pores even after cleansing and exfoliation. It also helps to balance the skin’s PH level and tighten pores. Needless to explain more, toner is not only necessary but an essential part of the skincare regimen.
Here’s out top pick:Micellar Cleansing Toner Rose Sandalwood
- Cools and hydrates irritated skin caused by dermatitis and eczema
- Maintains skin vitality and promotes healthy-looking glow
Step 4: Serum
Good serums help reverse damages done to the skin including makeup and environmental stressors such as sun exposure and air pollution. Serums are made up of small, tiny molecules that can penetrate deeply into the skin and are great for addressing specific skincare concerns.
Deliver hero skincare ingredients directly to your skin with our top 3 favourites:Face Serum Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate
- Prevents depletion of anti-oxidant in the skin
- Properly nourishes the skin and its growth
- Responsible for cell turnover
- Smooths out existing fine lines and wrinkles
- Regulate oily skin and minimize breakouts
- Strengthening skin barrier
- Retaining moisture
- Suppressing hyperpigemtnation
Step 5: Moisturize
Complete your skincare ritual with the last and most influential step – Moisturizing. Moisturizing religiously will retain moisture throughout the day and keep your skin hydrated. This would then minimize skin problems such as breakouts, acne and the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, it balances the skin’s natural oil production.
Check out our series of facial cream suitable for addressing each skin concern. Here’s three:Hydrating Facial Cream Rose Sandalwood
- Keeps your skin well-quenched and nourished with bio-active ingredients, rose and sandalwood oils
- Reverse signs of aging with its excellent healing powers
- Restore and renew the skin
Your habits can make or break your skin complexion. Build a skincare routine and stick to it. You’re certain to see younger-looking skin in time to come!
Related articles:Washing Your Face The Right Way
Easy At-Home Facials For Beginners
Simple and Essential Skincare Regime For Men