Balancing & Oil Control. For Normal to Oily Skin
Minimize wrinkles, combat acne, promote healing, regeneration of new skin cells, inhibits anti-inflammatory responses in skin. A natural deodorant!
- Protects against cellular damage from exposure to everyday skin aggressors with an extra antioxidant boost of Vitamin E
- Nourishes and repairs the skin's natural barrier
- Deeply penetrates skin layers to rehydrate and condition skin against premature dryness with rice bran and jojoba oil
- Spreads easily to lubricate the skin, allowing gliding massage strokes and easy workability of the skin's surface
No silicones, no parabens, no synthetic fragrances - everything you want, nothing you don't.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Good skin moisturizer that smooths skin texture and calm skin irritation.
Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert)
Treatment of dry and sensitive skin, restoring skin suppleness and prevents moisture loss throughout the day.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Function as an emollient that traps moisture, keeping skin hydrated.
Widely used in hair and skin products for its moisturising and emollient properties. Also a cleansing oil as it is non-comedogenic, dissolves sebum, and does not clog pores. Also naturally rich in Vitamin E.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Known to aid in skin healing process and contains enhanced SPF properties that reduces free radicals formation from UV rays exposure.
- Apply the body oil to your skin after a shower and allow it to thoroughly penetrate your skin for 5 minutes. Blot any excess oil with a dry towel before dressing.
Avoid spraying near or above furniture with plastics, finished wood, or painted surfaces. If that occurs, clean the surface with tissue immediately. External use only.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Ecocert), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Plant), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
(Ecocert) - Ecocert/Cosmos certified ingredient
* - Natural components of essential oil
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Cold-pressed Bergamot from Côte d’Ivoire and steam-distilled Geranium from Egypt
Bottle material compatible and safe to use with high load of essential oil